Safeguarding Confidential Data
Protecting sensitive and private data is paramount in today’s digital age. At Privaplan Associates, we understand the criticality of safeguarding confidential information. That’s why we offer comprehensive Privacy Risk Assessments (PRAs) tailored specifically for corporations, healthcare providers, and government agencies that handle vast amounts of personal and confidential data.
Our PRAs are developed to identify, evaluate, and mitigate potential privacy risks within your organization. By thoroughly analyzing your data systems, processes, and policies, we help you ensure compliance with applicable regulations and industry best practices.
A Privacy Risk Assessment is designed to accomplish three main goals:
- Ensure conformance with applicable legal, regulatory, and policy requirements for privacy.
- Identify and evaluate the risks of privacy breaches or other incidents and effects.
- Identify appropriate privacy controls to mitigate unacceptable risks.
Tailored Privacy Risk Assessments Include:
We stay current with the latest regulatory requirements and emerging privacy trends, enabling us to provide cutting-edge solutions for your specific needs.
We provide a thorough analysis of your organization to detect vulnerabilities and potential risks.
Our team will:
- Assess your information security infrastructure
- Assess policies and procedures and determine if they are relevant and implemented
- Conduct internal and external vulnerability tests
- Conduct user and human vulnerability tests including managed phishing
- Review physical security including the challenges of the new work from home (WFH) paradigm
- Available for in person or virtual assessments
The Benefits You Acquire From Our Privacy Risk Assessments:
- Delivers a reliable way to detect potential privacy problems, build safeguards before, not after, heavy investment, and fix privacy challenges more efficiently.
- Provides evidence that an organization attempted to prevent privacy risks (reduce liability, negative publicity, damage to reputation)
- Continual efforts for an organization to gain and maintain the public’s trust and confidence while avoiding potential or embarrassing privacy mistakes.
- Demonstrates to the workforce, contractors, customers, and citizens that the organization knows the strength of its privacy program and considers its importance in handling business.
Take the First Step Towards Protecting Privacy
Contact PrivaPlan Associates today to schedule a Privacy Risk Assessment. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to ensure the highest level of privacy protection for your organization and the individuals you serve.