Features and Benefits of our acclaimed PrivaPlan™ HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance Online Toolkit
The features and benefits of our acclaimed PrivaPlan™ HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance Online Toolkit is the most efficient, cost-effective way to develop and implement your compliance program.
It is the ultimate do-it-yourself approach to HIPAA privacy and security compliance: carefully and intuitively designed to provide a “scalable” solution for your organization – a solution that fits your particular needs and requirements. For every stage of the compliance effort, the PrivaPlan kit gives you effective and comprehensive tools that minimize effort and reduce duplication. We have taken over 180 compliance criteria and distilled them into an organized, step-by-step approach that is practical and easy to use. The resource kit contains a simple, 10-step summary approach.
In addition, long after your compliance project is finished, the PrivaPlan Resource Kit will keep providing value as a reference guide and an auditing tool. PrivaPlan is constantly updating the TOOLKIT adding new content, forms and solutions.
Features and benefits include:
- Scalable to the size of your organization – Our compliance program is effective for any size medical practice or provider organization, or business associate.
- Step-by-step guides – Simple guides make navigating the toolkits as straightforward as possible.
- Detailed, customizable policies and procedures – HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification policies and detailed procedure templates.
- Easy-to-use and understand – All our documents are written in layperson terms and not “legalese.”
- Ready reference guide for daily events – Guides for handling common HIPAA Privacy requests or situations.
- Templates for all necessary forms – Customizable templates for most every HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification requirement.
- Auditing tools to assess your HIPAA compliance efforts – Tools to assist your internal compliance reviews.
- Training modules – HIPAA training modules you can customize for internal use.
- Security Rule – HIPAA Security Rule templates and guides including a do-it-yourself HIPAA Security Risk Analysis process and risk management plan templates.