Features and Benefits of our acclaimed PrivaPlan™ HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance Online Toolkit - CMA Edition
The California Medical Association (CMA) has endorsed the PrivaPlan HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance Online Toolkit. In a unique agreement with a private partner, the California Medical Association (CMA) has customized the PrivaPlan toolkit so that it complies with California state law. The California Medical Association (CMA) is offering the toolkit at a discount to its members; and is making it available to non-member physicians and other health care providers.
The features and benefits of our acclaimed PrivaPlan™ HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance Online Toolkit is the most efficient, cost-effective way to develop and implement your compliance program.
It is the ultimate do-it-yourself approach to HIPAA privacy and security compliance: carefully and intuitively designed to provide a “scalable” solution for your organization – a solution that fits your particular needs and requirements. For every stage of the compliance effort, the PrivaPlan kit gives you effective and comprehensive tools that minimize effort and reduce duplication. We have taken over 180 compliance criteria and distilled them into an organized, step-by-step approach that is practical and easy to use. The resource kit contains a simple, 10-step summary approach.
In addition, long after your compliance project is finished, the PrivaPlan Resource Kit will keep providing value as a reference guide and an auditing tool. PrivaPlan is constantly updating the TOOLKIT adding new content, forms and solutions.
Features and benefits include:
- Scalable to the size of your organization – Our compliance program is effective for any size California medical practice or provider organization.
- Step-by-step guides – Easy to follow guides including a ten step compliance program make it simple to follow.
- Detailed, customizable policies and procedures – HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification policies and detailed procedure templates, integrated with applicable California law.
- Easy-to-use and understand – All our documents are written in layperson terms and not “legalese” and where applicable incorporate California law.
- Ready reference guide for daily events – Guides for handling common HIPAA Privacy requests or situations designed for the medical practice.
- Templates for all necessary forms – Customizable templates for most every HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification requirement that where applicable incorporate California requirements.
- Auditing tools to assess your HIPAA compliance efforts – Tools to assist your internal compliance review program.
- Training modules – HIPAA training modules you can customize for internal use and workforce training.
- Security Rule – HIPAA Security Rule templates and guides including a do-it-yourself HIPAA Security Risk Analysis process and risk management plan templates; supports Meaningful Use requirements for conducting or reviewing a HIPAA Security Risk Analysis.